SME Funding Advisor Scheme
Tudor John is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales (ICAEW) SME Funding Advisor Scheme.
This means that we are able to offer our clients, and prospective clients, independent advice and guidance on a wide range of business funding options including:
- Bank Loans and Overdrafts.
- Corporate Finance (including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs and raising or restructuring debt).
- Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme applications.
- Asset Finance.
- Leasing and Hire Purchase options.
- Invoice Discounting and Factoring.
- Business Start Up funding (own funds, friends and family finance).
- Business plans for bank, equity finance and internal use.
- Small Scale Equity Finance.
We maintain independent professional relationships with many of the main commercial banks and can arrange for competitive tenders from each to ensure that you are offered the most appropriate available terms for your particular proposition.
If you are in the process of fund raising, please contact us for a free initial consultation.