Tudor John’s medical sector clients include a large, progressive GP-led partnership that operates an expanding group of surgeries, as well as a number of small and medium sized GP practices based around the Surrey and South London areas. We are very closely involved with all our medical sector clients and our combined experience of both GMS and PMS practices, large and small, enables us to provide tailored advice to our clients covering the following key areas:
- Accounting and Taxation: including preparation of year end accounts, advice and guidance on partner’s capital and current accounts, discussions around the current level of drawings and drawings projections.
- Strategic Review of the Practice Results: suggesting areas for improvement and forecasting income and expenditure, profits and tax; benchmarking results against the performance of local practices.
- Superannuation: advice on superannuation contributions, completion of year end certificate of pensionable profits, advice on estimates of pensionable profits.
- Property Finance: surgery development viability studies, re-appraisal of current borrowing terms and conditions, advice on VAT implications of property development, advice on structures that will maximise tax relief.
- Guidance on Banking Services for the GP Sector: including bank charges, interest earning accounts and bank finance such as overdrafts, asset finance and partner buy-in loans.
All of the above services can be made available on a fixed fee basis where we agree with you the annual fee in advance to help with budgeting. Any additional services, and their associated fees, would also be agreed in advance.
If you would like to know more about our services for the medical sector, please contact Tudor John on our main telephone number 01372 742323.